» About SMAF Forum
Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:42 am by misterkister

» AngelBeats!
Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 pm by ChallAngelPlayer

» Play Video Thread
Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 am by ecafree2

» Solo Files
Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 pm by misterkister

» [SM5] Themes (From StepMania Directory)
Tue May 22, 2012 6:57 am by misterkister

» [SM5]Andre - DJMax Trilogy port
Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm by ecafree2

» Korean Language Test
Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 pm by misterkister

» Talk anything here
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm by misterkister

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Talk anything here

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talk anything here

Post by misterkister on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:36 am

Basically, it's similar to "Random Confession Thread", but anything random can be put here.

여기서 얘기.

Last edited by misterk1217 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

misterkister
Admin
Admin

게시물 갯수 : 45
위치 : The Mystery Unfolds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk anything here

Post by ddrXero64 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 am

I introduced myself two minutes ago.
ddrXero64
Admin
Admin

게시물 갯수 : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:44 am

I'm waiting for Tj's response on being an admin.

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelSweet on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Tj is traveling. He can't response. But.. i can class change. Today your class is admin.
NoelSweet
Crimson Judgment
Crimson Judgment

위치 : R.O.Korea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 pm

NoelSweet wrote:Tj is traveling. He can't response. But.. i can class change. Today your class is admin.

Thanks, I'll be looking over this, and there should be more people coming, hopefully. Smile

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelSweet on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 pm

English is very hard... but i study English and we are communication this forum
NoelSweet
Crimson Judgment
Crimson Judgment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 pm

NoelSweet wrote:English is very hard... but i study English and we are communication this forum

English is very hard for you because Korean was your primary language (it's not easy to learn a new language). But as you study more and get more fluent, it will become easier later on.

Translated (at best): 영어는 한국어가 당신의 기본 언어이었기 때문에 당신을 위해 아주 단단하다. 그러나 당신이 더 많은 것을 공부하고기 더 유창하게 되기 때문에, 나중에 더 쉽게 될 것이다.

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

misterk1217 wrote:
NoelSweet wrote:English is very hard... but i study English and we are communication this forum

English is very hard for you because Korean was your primary language (it's not easy to learn a new language). But as you study more and get more fluent, it will become easier later on.

That is true. I am patient too, and I can help other people and listen to them well, even if the english is not that good. I talked to Saki and he was nervous, but his english was fine Razz

(feel free to translate my posts Mister K since you're admin, I know you use a specific translator)
ddrXero64
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelSweet on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 am

It is difficult to dialog in English. But it talks it uses English.
Also Japanese must use even English unexpectedly and the operation was difficult very to is many.
NoelSweet
Crimson Judgment
Crimson Judgment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Noel Sweet, 할 수있다면 정정 해줘 주시기 바랍니다.

(Noel Sweet, please correct me if you can.)

ddrxero: 그것은 사실입니다. 저도 인내심 오전, 그리고 영어가 그렇게 좋지 않은 경우에도 제가 다른 사람들을 도움 잘들을 수 있습니다. 나는 사키 얘기를 그는 불안했지만 그의 영어는 잘되었습니다.

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 am

NoelSweet wrote:It is difficult to dialog in English. But it talks it uses English.
Also Japanese must use even English unexpectedly and the operation was difficult very to is many.

In other words, in my perception, "It's very difficult to speak English. But when I talk, I can use it. However, Japanese people have to use this language as well and it's very surprising to them because the communication will be tough due to their fluency of their language."

I understand. So I think it might be better if I can try use other language to communicate, if I can do so at best.

Translated (한국의): 이해합니다. 그래서 내가 최선을 그렇게 할 수있다면 전, 의사 소통을 다른 언어를 사용하려고 할 수있다면 그것이 더 나은 것 같아요.

Translated (日本): 私は理解しています。だから私は最高の状態でそうすることができれば私は、通信する他の言語を使用して試すことができる方がよいかもしれないと思う。

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Talking going on here well but I think it's ironic that this is Asia forum and the talk is mainly going on with English. It seems there is no help for it.
Lynn
Admin
Admin

게시물 갯수 : 18
위치 : South Korea

View user profile http://blog.nongdam3377.wo.tc/

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelSweet on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Must do from forum to know and, each other to understand that it fixes in which one piece it is must respect. It uses each other language, the compiler it leads and it thinks that a possibility of saying a little conveniently there is to it is good. I use the ​Translator now and i am bitter like this. The possibility becoming meaning where the translation rate is different lowly it is, but the maximum it tries to read and meaning is delivered and it is endeavoring.
NoelSweet
Crimson Judgment
Crimson Judgment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:06 pm

NoelSweet wrote:Must do from forum to know and, each other to understand that it fixes in which one piece it is must respect. It uses each other language, the compiler it leads and it thinks that a possibility of saying a little conveniently there is to it is good. I use the compiler now and i am bitter like this. The possibility becoming meaning where the translation rate is different lowly it is, but the maximum it tries to read and meaning is delivered and it is endeavoring.

I think he wants to say that everyone can't speak English, Japanese, Korean etc... But if you can speak others, than use them but can't, than just use your own language. Most of people would try to use translator(maybe google's).
Lynn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelSweet on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Lynn wrote:
NoelSweet wrote:Must do from forum to know and, each other to understand that it fixes in which one piece it is must respect. It uses each other language, the compiler it leads and it thinks that a possibility of saying a little conveniently there is to it is good. I use the compiler now and i am bitter like this. The possibility becoming meaning where the translation rate is different lowly it is, but the maximum it tries to read and meaning is delivered and it is endeavoring.

I think he wants to say that everyone can't speak English, Japanese, Korean etc... But if you can speak others, than use them but can't, than just use your own language. Most of people would try to use translator(maybe google's).

일부러 이렇게 해석을 다시다니 ㅠ.ㅠ

번역기의 한계?!
NoelSweet
Crimson Judgment
Crimson Judgment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 pm

번역기도 좀 알아먹기 솔직히 힘들어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 전 영어 빼고 번역기를 돌리지만 뭐라는지 모르겠음 ㅠㅠ 일본 사이트 가면 번역기 돌려보고 '아 이건 답이 없네'하고 그냥 원본으로 돌아당김 ㅠㅠ

In fact, it's hard to understand the translator. lol I use it except English but donno what it is saying. When I visit Japanese web sites, I try to use it but soon I go like 'what the' so I just surf with the original.

翻訳でもちょっと知って​​食べる正直大変ですふふふ前に英語抜いて翻訳機を回すが、なんと言っていることを分からない〓〓日本のサイト行けば翻訳ドルリョボゴ、"ああこれは答えがないね"とは、元に戻って引き〓〓

이거 보셈. 제가 위에 영어로 쓴 것을 한국어로 돌린거

사실, 그것은 번역가를 이해하기 어렵다. 롤 난 그게 말이 무엇 영어지만 donno 제외하고 그것을 사용합니다. 나는 일본 웹 사이트를 방문하면, 나는 그것을 사용하려고하지만, 곧 '는 뭐가 그렇게 난 그냥 원본 서핑 같은 이동합니다.

donno를 don't know로 바꾸면 좀 더 번역기 정확히 되기는 하네요 ㅋ

Look at this. This is translated one that I wrote just above in Korean to English.

Frankly, it's hard to eat out a little prayer translated ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ I was English, except that the turn, but Do not Know What to watch it was ㅠ ㅠ Japanese site go 'Oh, it eopne answer' and you just pull back to the original ㅠ ㅠ

일본어는 못하니 패스

Skipped Japanese because I can't speak it.

日本語はできないからパス

Last edited by Lynn on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelSweet on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:17 pm

번역기가 답이 없긴 한듯 그래도 활동좀 하다보면 자동으로 영어가 늘것 같은 예감이 드는군요!
NoelSweet
Crimson Judgment
Crimson Judgment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Lynn wrote:

Yeah, that's going to be the problem here, since I'm only fluent with English. I was given as a admin to look out for English post (as said from tjddydrl), but I didn't expect this to become conflict with Korean language as well. And online translator, as I noticed, is definitely not good for accurate statement...good for words, but not sentence.

*sigh*I don't think Noel Sweet or Lynn might understand me well....communication might help if I study other language for this.

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Why do you think I haven't translated one of my posts? I think it shows that even if I can't Korean I support this forum. Maybe I can't talk to them, but it doesn't mean I can't support their songpacks, or appreciate their new scores, or even play with them on SMO. If I download the packs they have here, we can play together right?

Maybe we don't always need to speak the same language to have fun Wink
ddrXero64
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm

ddrXero64 wrote:Why do you think I haven't translated one of my posts? I think it shows that even if I can't Korean I support this forum. Maybe I can't talk to them, but it doesn't mean I can't support their songpacks, or appreciate their new scores, or even play with them on SMO. If I download the packs they have here, we can play together right?

Yeah, I agree...although communicating might help others know what's up Razz

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:39 am

misterk1217 wrote:*sigh*I don't think Noel Sweet or Lynn might understand me well....communication might help if I study other language for this.

I have no problem to understand you guys.

ddrXero64 wrote:Why do you think I haven't translated one of my posts? I think it shows that even if I can't Korean I support this forum. Maybe I can't talk to them, but it doesn't mean I can't support their songpacks, or appreciate their new scores, or even play with them on SMO. If I download the packs they have here, we can play together right?

That's right. But I'm gonna speak English since I have been studying it.

Anyway I was so surprised that this forum was so fit to my phone. Even comfortable readability than PC.
Lynn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 am

Lynn wrote:Anyway I was so surprised that this forum was so fit to my phone. Even comfortable readability than PC.

lol that's a big phone eh? xDD

Mister K, that is why we have friends and other moderators. For example, Nadeko/Reisen from SMO used to be a very active spanish mod, and he even made one of the only spanish SMO guides. But he spoke very little english! How was he so helpful then? I definitely helped communicate a lot of his ideas to the rest of the staff. I got him to post a couple of times in english though he was nervous. But overall as long as one person can understand him he was a part of the team.

It's hard I know, bridging this gap between Korean and English players. But as long as some Koreans can speak English and some English players may try to speak Korean, there will never be a confusion. And I always always tell everyone..

Music and gaming are universal languages.

Edit: This is why.

Spoiler:
ddrXero64
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelSweet on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm

상당히 많은 글이 오갔는데.. 해석은 되는데 답변을 못하겠네

의도는 확인하였고, 확실이 그편이 좋은거 같군요. 라고 누가 영어로 답변해 줄려나.
NoelSweet
Crimson Judgment
Crimson Judgment

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by misterkister on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 pm

I forgot I had this forum inactive.....laziness alright.

But yeah.

misterkister
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKZAY on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:03 pm

In my opinion I think the language that is the biggest pain in the ass is Japanese. Learning three writing styles and then memorizing them all Im better off learning korean fgs. lol!
DARKZAY
Lv.2
Lv.2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top